King Fleming Trio - The Weary Traveler - Cadet LP 4053 - Original Argo Pressing, Stereo, Blue Cadet Label
[Updated version - King Fleming is one my proudest and most gratifying discoveries of my blogging adventures so far - an amazing Chicago Soul-jazz pianist and legend who deserves your attention - I previously posted his two Argo 4000 sides -' Misty Night' and 'Stand By' - here's a brand new lossless rip of his third Vinyl only side on Cadet - 'Weary Traveler' in near perfect fidelity - absolutely beautiful. The world needs a lot more King Fleming I tell you....]
King Fleming - Piano
Melvin Jackson - Bass
William Cochran - Drums
Arrangements by King Fleming and Will Jackson
Recorded - April 1965, Ter Mar Recording Studio, Chicago
Album Production & Supervision - King Fleming
Engineer - Ron Malo
Cover Photo & Design - Don Bronstein
Released - May 21, 1966
Many thanks...
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU.
ReplyDeleteLOVE this trio! A new find for me! Once I got the first one and listened to it, I was hooked! Had to have the other two also and am so glad I did! Total exotica and chill! Thanks a million! Great site!
ReplyDeleteBelated thanks for the King Fleming Trio posts. Yr blog is a treasure chest, many thanks.
ReplyDeletemerci
ReplyDeleteThanks for this one, preston - don't know it, but your enthusiasm would seem recommendation enough!!
ReplyDeleteHi, yours is one of my favorite blog. You post some truly great music but I do have problems with minus. DL can take up to several hours, may I suggest you use mediafire which seems so far the most reliable program. Thanks and keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteA dandy sir! thanks so much
ReplyDeletehttp://180upload.com/co535kgkpzar
ReplyDelete